Tuesday, April 15, 2008

...

I often don't know what to write in this thing...
But just to let ya'll know what's going on with me:

I've been working with the school doing different things just helping out.
The Lord has been teaching me a lot about being a leader, which has been pretty difficult for me because I don't like to lead. Things have been working out better...

The monetaries......I keep feeling like I'm losing them all...
I need to pay the school, but going about it is too wacky.

For some reason I'm getting the craving to play a zelda game (more preferably from the nin 64 platform)

I wish friends from home would keep in touch with me...I have no idea what's going on out there, but at the same time I understand not keeping in touch

Final thoughts:
I love the new thrice... you should too.
I'm tired all the time
The new Anathallo needs to come out
The new Pompeii need to be recorded and then listened to by me
I want to be more like Christ
I'm tired of being lame
I hope Poland will be sweet

More pictures coming soon

...Leave comment so I know that I'm still existing to people...

I may just cry if you don't...or not...who knows...who cares... me... Lates

7 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

rawr.

You exist.

April 15, 2008 at 2:31 AM  
Blogger Tobias Grunick said...

yup, you do!

April 16, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Joel said...

my friend, don't cry. i love you, and we should talk friday if you can :D

love ya

April 16, 2008 at 11:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Your not alone.
I care about you.
Hope your doing well, and placing your trust in the Lord.

Keep your eyes, and heart locked on Him.

April 20, 2008 at 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 23, 2008 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Shannon Leigh said...

hey Pougie...i miss you and still keep up on your blog...you'll never be forgotten!! keep pressing in and pressing on!!

Shan

May 9, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Blogger Damian said...

Whats up Doug....

You do exist....
and we keep up with you blog...
We will be leaving for England this summer...
so if you want to see England...come see our family..

May the LORD continue to bless you and keep you

Damian and Sandra......and the rest of the tribe

May 20, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home