Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The first one

Wow...So It's come to this...blogging...So things have been going good this semester so far. It's getting to the middle of the semester, and I'm very glad that the Lord has brought me here. Although I love it here, things are getting harder for me. I'm not really homesick, but i'm really starting to miss my brother and it feels like Satan is trying to confuse me and make me stress over little things. I feel spiritually and physically tired, which I realized today that it's a good thing. I've feel like I've been so tired trying to fight off all these things that Satan is causing me to stress over, but I'm realizing that I really need to rely on Christ in everything. I've been trying to make all these things work in my life, but I know that I just need to rest in Jesus. So needless to say that I need a lot of prayer...hahahaha and I realize that this was a heavy first post, but it's always on my mind and I need the prayer, so thanks everyone!
nighty night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home