Monday, September 15, 2008

I can feel a cold one....

This looks like it's going to be an interesting semester. I really don't have much to say about it... other than... Along with the beginning of the semester there are a lot of things that will take time to figure out, and somethings that are never figured out. I wish I was a little more interested in explaining, but I'm not... sad to say.

Usually I would write about my latest music endeavours, but it doesn't seem that much worth writing about. Although I will say this... the new manchester orchestra song "is a heck of a drug."(obviously not in the most literal sense, but it is quite soothing.)

I think I need to take more pictures because they're severely lacking. And usually people only look at blogs for the pictures. I have the theory that mine hasn't been read in quite a while due to this very thing.

Although there seem to be too many ups and downs right now, there is one important truth to be remembered.... Alex Raftas always brings a smile to my face.
More importantly... God is great in everything He does... I just wish I wouldn't confuse myself so much.

I'm sorry for the incredibly vague blogging that I've been accustomed to. I guess it's like listening to music for me... it's a little soothing in a weird way...
Maybe I'm like Anathallo without out all the political and internet related video entries.

album news coming soon...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tamiko said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 16, 2008 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger Tamiko said...

Your blog does get read...regardless of lack of pictures.

I'm not quite too sure about the semester either...let's see what it will be like in a month from now. Ganbatte intern.

September 16, 2008 at 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex always brings a smile to our faces too. He is SO cute!

September 16, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would have to say that alex is awfully humble too.

September 17, 2008 at 2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home