Friday, September 26, 2008

Thanks everyone...

For the support. I'm feeling much better. Today was super long and tough, but it wasn't that bad. I'm hoping that tomorrow is going to be really sweet. We're supposed to play soccer and then go to Koln. The only thing is I'm sort of running out of money. If any of you guys are praying for me that could be a serious area that you can pray for. I'm not getting dangerously low of fund, so there's no need for worry, but it's something that is going to require a lot of prayer for later on in the semester. Thanks everyone, I know you all are praying for me.


...Besides that everything is peachy! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamiko said...

Perhaps,start collecting bottles?
Or stop spending so much on food and such. But prayer is always good, and He is faithful to provide. But don't forget, you also need to be wise with your money and deny your flesh.

September 26, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home