Friday, September 19, 2008

There is plenty to write about music

...Especially Manchester Orchestra...

I want to see some comments on what everyone thinks about the new Manchester Orchestra song. If I don't see comments then I'll know no one reads this blog....


http://www.myspace.com/manchesterorchestra

Tamiko... I know you love my musical taste, so I want to see some comments from you especially.

I'm going to write more about my actual life later... it will most likely not be as vague as previous entries.

....most likely.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I read it...
I like their music, especially the "slow to learn" one, the others are real´ly mellow, or sad or whatever, but good too. :-) I will listen to them more closely again some time.
Take care!

September 19, 2008 at 5:58 AM  
Blogger Tamiko said...

Same as Wendy. I liked "slow to learn" but the others are ok. I think I like Anathallo better.

September 23, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home