Tuesday, December 26, 2006

bored...


So today we had church history class...ugh...listening to Dave Shirley for an hour and a half is so hard. I felt like there were little invisible sleep trolls spreading their sleeping dust on me and hanging off of my eyelids. Then he went a tangent for a thousand years...I don't even remember what it was about, hopefully I pass this class so I don't have to take it next semester. Besides that we had an amazing missions class because the guy speaking was talking about all the things that had been on my mind lately. It was such an encouragement to be reminded the Christ is always with me! whoo hoo! AH, I also got to witness Asa getting a haircut, amazing! Mostly because he was terrified to get it cut, and even let people see it afterward. Amazing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home