Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Almost over already?

I feel like this was the fastest semester that I've ever had. Things have been moving by so fast, and I'm excited to go home, but at the same time I'm going to miss so many people a lot! I also have no idea what the Lord has for me after this semester. I would love to come back, which the Lord would have to provide ALL the finances for(as He always does). I'm also praying about joining my brother Michael in Florida, which would be really fun. There are quite a few things that I could do, but I'm mainly praying that the Lord would direct me in the way that He wants me to go in. So we'll see what will happen next.

Just a few friends that I will miss dearly:
Kingsley Zissou

Sharon Casco

This n00b Brandon

The first of the Triplets Aaron

Maarten, my Dutch buddy

Leah Bean!

My other triplet(twin) Zachie

and last, but in no way least, Kayla :)

a few of these people I'm going to get to get to see over the break, but I'll still miss being around them everyday. This is definitely a group of friends that are very dear to my heart. Most of them are coming back, which is a little bittersweet, mostly sweet.
Germany has been an awesome experience...maybe it will continue, maybe not, but the Lord has good plans for me over the next few months and years. Whether or not I come back, I know that the Lord is going to do some great things through me to glorify Himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home