Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Jaa, I gave devotions today and I got a chance to share my heart everyone, which was pretty cool...I'm hoping the Lord blessed someone through me, if not I think I was blessed enough for everyone. The Lord gave me Philippians 4:3-7 to share with everyone...which was cool because I feel like I say and do all the wrong things, embarassing myself all the time, but it's cool knowing that the Lord loves me anyway, such a comfort. Now if only I can learn to better articulate my thought into something other than nonsense. We also went to something called M.E.L.T, my english lunch time, today. We were helping college students practice their えいご(english)! My japanese reading and writing is getting better. I read almost everything that's not Kanji(even though I'm supposed to be able to read EVERYTHING except kanji anyway) which is pretty exciting! I feel like even if I accomplish nothing else I learned a little bit of Japanese and grew in the Lord...hooray for me!

P.S. I realize the inconsistency and random directions that all my blogs so far have taken, I think I have a bit of the A.D.D, so bear with me, it's hard for me to consentrate on one thing at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home