Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thanks friends!

I just wanted thanks you guys for reading and encouraging me. In fact, I'm feeling a whole lot better! The Lord is doing some great things with me while I'm here, and it seems to be more of a training time. Although it does seem a little boring around here and like there's not much to do, I've been trying to do as much as I can and it's working out pretty well. I can't wait to get started with something really exciting, but until that happens I'm actually getting pretty comfortable with finding things to do. It's a challenge that I know the Lord wants me to take on for the time being. Instead of waiting for things to come to me I'm actually looking for things to do. Some days it's a little dry, but today has been really great! I got to talk to Kayla and a few other people today and that made my day really exciting! I also worked out in the back yard, which is what's on the schedule for the next hour. The Lord is good, and I get more encouraged as I go on. There will be more to come, and maybe some pictures! Bye for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move to Philly with us. We are getting an apartment and it is easier to find a job out here!

February 11, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home