Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tomodachis

Today was a good day! We went out for lectures and got to spend some time with the Lord, then we went sliding these marble slides with cardboard! Amazing! I thought today I post up pictures of everyone out here so that you can be familiar with everyone!


This is Keegan...my little buddy! I love him, he's kinda like my little mexican brother! He's been a big comfort to me and a great source of encouragement!

I'm sure you all know brad! I'm glad that he's out here cause we've known each other a long time and it seems like old times! Plus he shares his candies with me!

heh......amazing! This is of course jeremy...altough we disagree alot we're pretty close, I love this guy a lot!

Joel Corindizzle even though he doesn't like to speak his mind that often and is very quiet, everyone is glad that he's here just to be with us.

Aaron(kamechan)...hmmmm well I'm definitely glad he's here because otherwise I'd be dead! But besides that he's been a blessing and an encouragement in lots of things! Maybe I'll learn some stuff from him, he's pretty smart!

This is Mark...amazing musician and cool friend. He's also single ladies...WHOO HOO!!!

Shannon(left) is a really cool girl! We got to go to camp together and had alot of fun together, Although she showed that she likes to cheat in scavenger hunts. Michelle(right) is also a great girl! It's been a huge blessing to see what a great heart for the Lord that she has! I love both of these girls and i'm really glad they're here!

Awwww Nicky! She always makes me laugh...such a funny gal. I think one day we'll make a hardcore band together. And if you read this, "Nicky, you're beautiful."(inside joke)hahahahaha

Haley! In the beginning of the semester she kept boasting that she was old enough to be my mom(she's three years older than me), but I think that she realizes that she acts more childish than I do. She's my quarter Japanese sister, and an おしり(just kidding Haley)!

The Djudjster! This girl is crazy and fearless! She'll beat you up if you aren't careful...well most likely not. But she is really funny, and she's rocking it from Austria!

And last but not least, our off campus student Erin(right). She's like the woman Bruce Lee, well sort of, actually not at all...but she does study a bit of the Karate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home