Tuesday, December 26, 2006

eh....well, when I went to youth group tonight I didn't expect to become a transvestite. We played a game where we each had a partner and we had to put makeup on each other. Even though we only had one kid there, it was a really fun time! On another note, I've been thinking alot lately about how the Lord is changing me more into His image, it leaves me in awe at how He can take someone like me, and make me more like Him. Looking at the things that He's doing in my life make me love Him more and more. I'm also seeing that while I'm maturing in my spiritual life, I look at the little kids like Asa(as crazy as he can be), unconsciously enjoying God and what He does for them, and I see how I should be enjoy all the things that God has given me. Even though I don't want to act childish, in a sense, I feel like there are so many things about them that just make God smile, I know it makes me smile to see them. I think that I take all the things that He gives me, for granted. I get so caught up in the things of life instead of enjoying God and the things that He's given to me! I tend to get worked up over little things that so trivial...when God just wants me to rest and enjoy. So I look forward to the blessing that He's going to give me, and hopefully I won't be so into myself that i'm blinded to His amazing blessings.
All I can say about my life right now is, God is so gracious to me, and I'm so thankful that He loves me the way He does, because I'm nothing at all without Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home