Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So, I didn't think that I was ever going to miss home, but I do. I really miss sitting in my living room while my dad sings karaoke to my mom. There's alot that I miss at home, but I know that the Lord has me here doing things to glorify Him. I'm so thankful that He's brought me here, I just know that I need the Lord's strength to get through it, because honestly I feel worn out. There's so many things going on in my mind all the time that I get so tired and worn out. I was thinking about Jesus' example and how He went to spend time with the Father when He was worn out, I think that I need more of that. My mind feels like a mess right now, and I'm super tired from today...ugh, I feel like i'm feeling sorry for myself...well besides all this junk, God is so amazing to me and I thank Him for all the things He's done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home