Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Holy Crap!!!! RUSSIA?!?!?!?!

so, as some of you(possibly all), may know, I've been thinking about going somewhere...I've never been before. You will be suprised to know that it's the craziest place for me to go(well not completely.)




















the place is not russia...


I'm most likely going to go to -------
I sent an email to ----- -----
It's looking like I'm going to go there with -- -------
Looks like I finally get to see ------
how exciting!

fill in the blanks friends

4 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

My best guesses:
Germany
David Guzik
my brother
Europe

Am I close? :)

Good luck child!
How exciting.

October 31, 2007 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger andrea k. said...

douglas!
i've been wondering what you were going to do..
i must agree entirely with brad.
we get to be interns together!!
deutschland ist wunderbar.
annie.

November 1, 2007 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

hahahaha maybe...just maybe friend...


you sure are good at these

November 1, 2007 at 5:40 PM  
Blogger jessica reid. said...

yeah, doug. my guesses are as good as brad's...hey what can i say? it's a pretty sweet place and it would bring joy to my heart to see the Lord direct you there. but you know, russia works too.

November 1, 2007 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home