Tuesday, September 18, 2007

decisions, decisions...

It's a good thing I don't need to make any right now...but I do have a few possibilities. The first...obviously to stay and work through next semester. The second, going back to Japan. The third, maybe checking out Europe. I've been thinking a lot lately about going to check out Germany next semester and seeing what Lord has, and traveling to see a bit of Europe. I do love Japan and would love to go back to serve there sometime soon, but I've been seeing a lot of European things lately that really sweet, and Michael has been talking to me about Germany, so I am very interested at the possibility of going out there. I have no idea what the Lord wants and I would love to do either thing, they both seem overwhelmingly amazing, I'm just praying about that the Lord wants. So if you guys could help me out a bit by praying for me too that would be pretty great of you.

1 Comments:

Blogger andrea k. said...

doug. you should come to...
germany.
two against one, we all win!
hoorah!

annie.

September 21, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home