Monday, March 19, 2007

Weekend at home

This last weekend was really fun! Nicky and Shannon came home with me to the glorious California city...well not quite that glorious, but it was still fun.

We went with my brother to a restaurant where they cook the food in front of you, and they do tricks with the food, cho sweet.
We had a mexican chef who kept saying really funny things about being mexican
Then we went and got some ice cream mochi from trader joes, mmmmmmmmm
As you can see it was pretty delicious.

We had a great time watching movies, like the burbs, joe versus the volcano, and the new ninja turtles movie for free.

Although life has been going great, I've been needing alot of prayer because i've been getting oppressed by satan lately. Continue to pray for strength for me and direction for after school.

Jaa ne!

4 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Raichura said...

OK dude, I pray for you tonight. Thanks for updating and for just being a cool guy. Miss you tons, buddy!

April 1, 2007 at 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my Daguuuu!!!What's up my Balderdash brotha!! We went back to where we found that Japanese skull and one of the guys actually picked it up!! It was pretty intense!! Miss u bro!!God bless u brada!!!
Voooooooooooooooooonder

May 7, 2007 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Trevor Raichura said...

Hey are you praying about coming back to Oki? That would be awesome, bro! I wonder if God accepts "bribes", heheheh, just kidding. But seriously, if that's His will I'm so stoked. Miss you, Dougie!

May 12, 2007 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger jessica reid. said...

douglas. i found your page on michelle's page...that's all.

jessica

p.s. send your love to your family- i miss you all.

August 30, 2007 at 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home