Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So we have two weeks left! I have alot of homework left and alot of things to be doing. So why am I writing this blog now do you ask? I feel like doing it! Here's some pictures

I can't tell you how beautiful this water was. God sure does know how to make the best colors.

I almost died going up these....ugh....

Everybody!
The Lord really knows how to bless us. I thought that maybe it would be a good experience coming out here, and I thought that working really hard over the summer was going to pay off...but I realize that this whole trip hasn't had anything to do with me...it's all a blessing from Christ. I've gotten closer to Him and i've been able to witness some really incredible stuff. I don't think that there could be a better experience than this in my life! But...that's the most incredible thing about Christ and serving Him with my life. I know that there are greater things in store for me if I continue to follow Him and simply love Him with everything I have. I can' comprehend the greatness that God has for me...but I know that it's better than what I have to offer or anything that I can come up with.

Oh Lord Jesus...how great is Your love for me...as pitful as I am. Even in my despair, when I can't see past my self and my problems...just beyond my selfishness lies something that's seems like too much for my eyes to capture and my mind to comprehend! Oh the day when I'm able to behold the unbeholdable and rest in Your presence.

I think that the thing that God has taught me most this semester, is that Christ is coming back...and it's the only thing worth looking forward to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home