Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Wharf Jumping

Today we went to the wharf again to jump off the walls, it was amazing! We had such a fun time.
.

A bunch of us went on the big one pretty much right away.

Fearless Shannon stared death in the face and backhanded it with her ceremonial glove of doom(eh...well it wasn't really that dramatic, she pretty much just jumped off the wall into the water).

However, I was really proud of keegan, he took the big plunge! We were just about the leave, but then keegan built up his animal courage and rocked the jump!

Then afterwards I made a pig of myself and got a zacklet and a box of those little ice cream balls(I sure will miss those when I'm in the states). Overall we had a great time hanging out with each other. I think that the Lord brought together the perfect group for this semester! I've had so much fun just enjoying everyone's company...and I hope they've enjoyed mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home