Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Today has been crazy! I feel like i'm bi-polar...I'm up one minute and down the next...then the Lord brings me back up again. I might have failed my Church History midterm...agh! But at the same time I was really seeking God today...and I felt, like every other day, I was getting no answers, but today I feel like He might have opened my eyes a little bit to His plan. I feel like it's something that's going to involve a lot of faith, and prayer...but God is definitely good. He also spoke directly to me through His words and some problems that I've been having, PRAISE JESUS! I'm currently seeking God and His will for me in the next six months...so please pray that God would provided me a with a clear vision as to what He wants for me. I must say that God has been good to me all my life, but I've just been appreciating Him more for it recently. When I look back at my life, I feel like I was even more selfish than I am now (which right now seems like ALOT). But in spite of that, Jesus is way to incredible to focus on that! WHOO Thank you Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home