Tuesday, December 26, 2006

We had our first real midterm today...I hope I did ok
I was thinking about home lately, and I've come to the conclusion that I can't wait to be home, but I don't want to go home right now. Even though I miss home and I wish I could spend some time with family and friends, I know that God has called me here for a special reason and I don't want to abandon the great privilages and blessings that He has for me. I'm so grateful that the Lord has brought me here to serve Him, so even though it gets hard sometimes I know that the it's a blessing to be here. I also don't want to leave because it's so fun spending time with my brothers and sisters here. I definitely don't want to leave the fellowship I have here...so I want to try and soak up as much as I can while I'm here, regardless of how much I miss home. I feel like being here has allowed me to mature in the Lord


But at the same time I also have enjoyed being a little childish

This so far has been a great experience, and the Lord no doubt has a lot more for me in store...I just thank Him for all the things He's done so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home