Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Today we went to the beach...well it's not really a beach, it was kinda like a...well it was like a fake beach, but it was alot of fun. We through rocks at other rocks and skipped rocks and....well it may not sound like fun but it was. We leave in exactly five week from today. It's pretty sad to know that I'll be leaving here so soon, but at the same time it will be great to go home and share all of my experiences with my friends and family! All the things that God has done here are so incredible! Despite all of my failures and falling short(which seems to be an overwhelming amount.) could never cancel out God's power to overcome those things. I've been seeing that even when I'm a failure, He is strong, and He loves me the same no matter what!
Here's some Korea pictures

Oishi ne?

This is our first night in Korea before we started worship time

My favorite time in Korea, getting to worship Jesus. This was a very special time for me.

this was when we got to share a verse with the Korean students. This was cool because some of the students weren't christians so we got to share a little bit of our faith with them. This was also right before I split my pants in the car....hmmmmm....this was a weird night. We were also treated to my favorite song...100 bottles of juice on the wall...thanks Jeremy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home