Friday, September 14, 2007

It's official!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here's my badge. This signifies that I actually have proof of my job! Today was a very interesting day at work...because for a couple of hours we did nothing at all...there was literally nothing for us to do. We rearranged our cart for like a million years and then finally at the end of the day they had us help another line with their work so we could get all that finished. Besides that it was a pretty good work day and I'm hoping there will be alot of things to do on monday.

Well, I'm going to be praying about where I'm to go in the next few months. I really want to go back to Japan, and I have a heart for the people, but at the same time lately I've been thinking a lot about going to another country. I'm still praying and I know that the Lord will lead me in this decision, but I still need a lot of prayer so that I'll know for sure where He wants me.

Friends that are in California...we need to hang out soon...beach trip on the 23rd...I'm pretty sure. I'm hoping that it all works out because I really would love to relax on the beach before working the next day. I miss all of my friends, the ones in Japan and all of the ones in California. I would love for you to visit me soon...that would make me happy!

Alright well I hope you've enjoyed my blog thus far. I'm thinking about posting random stories like I used to, ones that are interesting but nothing to do with anything...get excited! Bye friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger MichelleDaniela said...

come to germany doug.you should intern next semester we would have so much fun!!! nice badge you look amazing! love, michelle

September 14, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home