Wednesday, September 12, 2007

sashiburi ne?

I have been gone for quite a while. I think i've been too busy reading everyone else's blog that I've forgotten what writing was about. So things for me have been very interesting the past few months. I got a job finally. I work at GE wind in the mountains of Tehachapi. It's not that far of a drive, the work is easy, and the pay is pretty good. On to other matters, every day I eat sandwiches for lunch. Things for me have been a huge growing experience for the past few months. The Lord has been showing me a lot through different things that have been happening. Also this past Sunday Derek and I went to the fair in Pomona with Lauren, her brothers Jason and Brandon, and Brandon's girlfriend Kelsey( I sure hope I spelled that right). That was a fun time, although I was looking forward to trying rattlesnake bites...but...nothing :-( Although the animals were cute and the things we saw were cool.
I'm going to be making more posts soon and hopefully there will be pictures from my grand adventures. Hopefully no one forgot about my blog and maybe someone will read this....otherwise...I'll know that I at least read it. Alright friends, be encouraged and keep looking to Christ and find satisfaction in Him! Bye :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Bradley said...

I read it. I am still here for you dougley! yeah, definitely dont stop writing a bunch more. Your blog is starving and thirsting for attention.

September 12, 2007 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Theophilus11 said...

Hai, sashi buri. Demo, good to have you writing again! The job you got sounds pretty cool. Do you work in an office? What do you actually do? Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures whenever you get em up. Take care my friend and don't over-do it on the sandwiches. : )

September 12, 2007 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Shannon Leigh said...

Pogey!! I was wondering where you were!! I am waiting to here more too...hope and pray that all is well!! Thanks for the update!!
Shannon

September 13, 2007 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Natsuki said...

Doug, I am here too! Genki?
Looking forward to hear more soon desu ^^

September 13, 2007 at 6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

curious, what's with the japanese? ^^

//AddictedHome

June 25, 2008 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home