Wednesday, October 17, 2007

so...

as many of you may know, this next semester I am currently planning on going abroad once again. I am coming to a few conclusions(ones that I'm not going to speak of until I'm sure and have a plane ticket). They are quite exciting plans, and I'm just praying that the Lord will show me exactly what He wants for me. Please pray that I will make a wise choice and that the Lord will bless my time wherever I go.

Another thing...I went to murrieta this last weekend and it was super fun. I've been going down there quite often because I love to see friends. Hooray for friends!(pictures coming soon...)
While I was there, the Lord really spoke to me about my life and how much I need to keep my life in check. I didn't realize that there were so many things that I was hard-hearted towards concerning the Lord. I had an awesome time talking with my good friend Scott Butterfield. A talk that I very much needed, and we prayed together, which was cool...what and awesome friend.

Thai food is delicious

lastly, ice cream is glorious during weddings.

I love all of my friends and I miss them all.................come back to me friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Germany oh please!!!! love you doug!

October 18, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home